The data collected and later processed by us are those that you voluntarily provide us with when you create an account on our site such as your name, address, and valid e-mail address. Data automatically collected by the site is your IP address (your computer’s address), excluding any other data. You are informed that the site is likely to implement an automatic tracing process (cookie), which you can avoid, if you are not a registered user (General Conditions and Terms of Sale), by changing the relevant parameters of your internet browser, as described in the section, Information about cookies, below.
The purpose of the processing operations
Data identified as being essential are necessary for the purpose of meeting your requests and allowing you to benefit from the features, products and services offered by the site that you want to enjoy (for example, reading newspapers and magazines on different terminals).
Data automatically collected by the site allows us to compile statistics on how often our web pages are consulted and your activities on the site.
Advertising partners and third party services may also collect information automatically, in accordance with what is set out below in Information about cookies.
Recipients of the data
Your data is not communicated to third parties. However, you are informed that it may be disclosed to authorised third parties pursuant to a law, a regulation or a decision of a regulatory authority or competent judiciary or even, if necessary , for emediaplace.com , to preserve its rights and interests.
emediaplace.com attaches great importance to the security of your data and has implemented all appropriate measures for the purpose of limiting risks from its loss, deterioration or improper use.
Storage of data
Data is stored at the host site identified in the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and is strictly kept for the time necessary to the achievement of the purposes referred to above. Beyond this period, they will be preserved exclusively for statistical purposes and will not be used for any other purpose whatsoever.
You have the right to access, modify, correct and delete your data by emailing a request to our customer services :
Information regarding cookies
This section informs you of your rights and the choices you can make about cookies.
Cookies are data files that a website transmits to your device during the consultation of said site. These files contain information that allows the site to store information to maximize its effectiveness and usefulness to you. These cookies may have various purposes.
When using the website emediaplace.com (the “site”) and according to the choices you have made, so-called “cookies” files may be installed on your device (computer, tablet , etc.) and information about the navigation of your device may be stored in these cookies.
By whom are these cookies deposited?
Cookies may be deposited by us or by some of our authorized partners.
Why are these cookies deposited?
The cookies we deposit can be:
- Cookies necessary for the functioning of the site and our services. They allow us to memorize information relating to your registration or access to our site and our services, to implement security measures or to adapt the presentation of the site to the display preferences of your device (language exploitation, etc.) or to check the compatibility of your browser with the site. These cookies also allow you to access your personal area on the site.
- Cookies measuring visitor usage. These cookies enable us to establish statistics and to measure the frequency and usage of the various elements that make up the site (pages and contents visited/visitor journey). No personal details are extracted during this process. This information enables us to study site users’ behaviour, allowing us to enhance site content and our services. It further enables us to keep the site up to date and of interest to visitors.
- Cookies for publicity purposes. These cookies enable us to make available publicity to you in line with your interests as indicated by your online activity. The aim is to offer you relevant publicity during your browsing. The object is to record and identify the adverts shown, to count the number of users who have clicked on each advert and, if so, what action users then take on the pages leading to the advert.
Cookies installed by third parties:
At present, no third-party cookie exists on our site.
The following cookies are used on the site:
Audience measurement cookies:
- Google Analytics
- Piwik (you can de-activate Piwik tracking by going to the bottom of the page)..
Cookies with an advertising purpose:
For the moment no advertising cookie is present on our site
What are your choices ?
You can express or modify your cookie preferences at any time.
You can configure your computer so that you are alerted each time a cookie is relayed or configure your browser so that emediaplace.com or third party cookies are entered temporarily or permanently.
eMediaPlace.com declines any responsibility for consequences linked to the impaired functionality of the site or our services resulting from it being impossible for eMediaPlace.com to retain or consult the cookies required for the functioning of the site that you have refused or removed. You can consult the following pages in order to make your choices for various browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/support/mac-apps/safari/
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
You can also set your browser to send a code to websites that you do not want to be tracked. (option « Do No Track »).
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/use-tracking-protection#ie=ie-11
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11952
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836?
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/comment-activer-option-ne-pas-pister
To learn more about how to manage or delete Flash cookies, you can visit the Adobe website at the following address :http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/fr/flashplayer/help/settings_manager06.html
We use the Google Analytics service for statistical purposes. If you do not want Google Analytics to collect or use your information, you can unsubscribe from the following page : http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
If you want more information on cookies, your rights and how to block them, you can visit the site http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ which allows you to set your choice for certain cookies (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/). You can also consult the CNIL website at http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/